Are you a pet parent that treats their furry loved one more like a child than an actual pet? Do you want nothing but the best possible healthcare for your dog, cat, horse or exotic animal? Have you been in the market for a new veterinary team—one that utilizes the most advanced equipment – offers compassionate and knowledgeable care – and provides all if the necessary services animals need to maintain good health, including lab services and emergency care—but aren’t sure where to find it?
The team at United Veterinary Center is the team you’ve been looking for!
If you have been hesitant about changing up vets or about giving our team a call, we’re currently offering a full exam for as little as $25 to all first-time visitors. Our goal is to help the animals of Connecticut live long, healthy and happy lives. If your goal is to provide that for your pet too, then we might just be a great fit for you.
All the Healthcare Services Your Pet Could Possibly Need in One Location
Our services are top of the line, and include everything from laboratory services to diagnostic testing, and from allergy testing to diagnostic imaging. We provide stem cell therapy, perform surgery and perform routine vaccinations. In addition to all that, we offer routine wellness checks to ensure our patients are experiencing optimal health all year long.
We Work With Dogs, Cats and Exotics Too
If you’re the proud owner of a rabbit, a chinchilla, a fennec fox, salamander or any other exotic species, you probably have a hard time finding your pet the care they need to live an optimal life. At the United Veterinary Center, we are specially trained in the preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of exotic creatures. While veterinary school does a great job in teaching students the basics of feline and canine care, those who wish to help an array of animals must go through additional schooling as well as study under the apprenticeship of an already established exotic pets vet.
Moreover, our staff has been trained in the handling of small animals and in how to use the special equipment necessary to provide treatment in a safe and comfortable manner. For all these reasons and more, if you own an exotic pet, you should entrust them to our care, as our entire team possesses the knowledge necessary to help your exotic pet live a long and healthy life.
What Our Customers Are Saying
While we can talk ourselves up all we want, the proof is in the reviews.
- “Truly great people who genuinely care about both the pet and the owner.” – Mike F.
- “Am lucky enough to have the pleasure of taking my little Houdini over to UVC. I trust them explicitly with his care. Dr. Pete is knowledgeable, kind, and gentle. He makes sure my pet leaves happy and healthy. Megan and Jodi are amazing and welcoming. I love UVC.” – Amanda F.
- “Amazing place fabulous workers and hospitality.” – Lessard S.
- “Amazing veterinarian hospital and of course one of the best places that I’ve ever seen and been to. Plus the staff is amazing!!” – Megan C.
- “Had such an amazing experience, they truly are compassionate and loving to my animal. It is clear that integrity and client education is important to them! The staff always seem like they are having a great time as well!” – Morgan S.
- “New animal hospital in the area, all brand new facility with an amazing staff.” – Mike R.
Check us out on Facebook or visit us online to learn more about our vet center. Or you can always stop in and see for yourself why all of our patients love us! Don’t forget: you get a full exam for your pet for $25 only if you do! Call 203 957-3375.
We’ll see you soon!